Friday 15 March 2013

Volunteer Tanzania Fundraiser Update

It's happening!! I am in Moshi, Tanzania Africa volunteering with children for 2 months from February 18 - April 15, 2013. I am raising money with a goal of $10,000. If you want to support my mission of bringing love, hope and joy to to children and their families in Moshi please contribute via the following link: http://gogetfunding.com/project/volunteer-tanzania-1.
Any amount is appreciated as every dollar counts!!

I am staying with Hostel Hoff (www.hostelhoff.com) - a small organization who focus on independent volunteering within and on the outskirts of Moshi town, Tanzania. Currently the majority of their funds go towards supporting a small orphanage called Hope Village. A portion of all proceeds goes into supporting their registered charity, Path to Africa (www.pathtoafrica.org).



I am volunteering at Kili Kids an orphanage founded by Committee Assist (www.committeeassist.org). Their focus is working with local communities so they are better able to care for all their children - orphans and abandoned children too.

Money raised will go towards my volunteering expenses, The Path to Africa and Committee Assist organizations.   Thank you for your contribution towards my mission!
There is little in the world which brings me as much joy and happiness in my heart than the joy I see in one's face when I give them a gift, something they are really grateful for.  I brought some pencils for the children and jewelry for the women at Kili Kids today (thanks to my dear friend Dina for her jewelry contributions) and they were very happy for their gifts.
 




As much as I am honored and grateful to contribute to their lives, the contribution I am receiving in return is beyond words!  I am blessed to have this time in Tanzania!

With love and gratitude, Giselle Gilliard




No comments:

Post a Comment